I've been neglecting this blog for about five years without actually committing to ending it. I've been debating whether or not to start it up again, and I figured if Homestar Runner can come back then so can I! Actually, let's just say that I've been refusing to blog as a form of silent protest until Homestar Runner returns. Or until they make a Winter Soldier movie. Or until Brandon Routh gets work again. Either way, it's time to return!
Here's what I've been up to:
- Raising two sons who I fully expect to be the next Hemsworths;
- Not learning how to use Tumblr because it makes my eyes hurt;
- Watching all those Marvel movies (guys, have you seen Avengers?! It's so GOOD!);
- Google image searching things like "Captain America + Chris Evans + Battle Ravaged";
- Playing a lot of Simpsons: Tapped Out. Like, too much of that;
- Reading no DC titles and enjoying lots of Marvel;
- Watching Arrow on Netflix (quality show, you guys);
- Wondering if I am too old to decorate my bedroom with Arrow ads from comic books;
- Living in the suburbs, trying to figure out how to garden and stuff, failing;
- Reading Pride and Prejudice fan fiction as escapism from house full of males;
- Thinking about exercising, particularly when watching Arrow;
- Dreading the upcoming Superman vs Batman movie (which should be the most exciting thing that ever happened);
- Wishing I had more time to just read a lot of comic books.
I'm not interested in writing weekly comic reviews or anything like that again. I just have thoughts on things that are related to comic books and super hero-based entertainment and I wanna share them here. And rate some more super hunks, because someone needs to check those guys.