I have been reading a lot of Avengers (movieverse) fan fiction lately (shut up, I don't care).
Here is what is important to the Avengers, according to the thousands of fan fiction stories out there:
- Movie night;
- Disney movies;
- Take out food in general, Thai food specifically;
- Having sex with each other.
Here is what is important to Tony Stark specifically:
- Everybody else's love lives;
- Pepper Potts;
- Bruce Banner;
- Spicy food;
- Classic rock;
- Making and consuming green smoothies;
- Gifting team members with Avengers merchandise to annoy them;
- Bothering Steve Rogers;
- Helping Steve Rogers;
- Sometimes having sex with Steve Rogers;
- Improving Bucky's bionic arm;
Here is what is important to Bruce Banner specifically:
- Healthy eating (usually vegetarian);
- Tony Stark;
- Listening to people talk in a therapist kind of way;
- Protecting everyone from himself;
- Not pranking people.
Here is what is important to Natasha Romanoff specifically:
- Clint Barton;
- The Little Mermaid;
- Steve's love life;
- Trying different hair styles.
Here is what is important to Clint Barton specifically:
- Being annoying;
- Hiding in high places;
- Sleeping in high places;
- Natasha Romanoff;
- Sometimes having sex with Agent Coulson;
- Video games;
- Obnoxious movies.
Here is what is important to Thor specifically:
- Jane Foster;
- Having a great time;
- Not really being around all that often;
- Sometimes having sex with Loki;
- Being generally agreeable about everything;
- Introducing everyone to Asgardian things like hardcore alcohol and hardcore aphrodisiacs.
Here is what is important to Steve Rogers specifically:
- Bucky Barnes;
- Pretty much just Bucky Barnes;
- Sometimes Tony Stark;
- Sometimes Natasha Romanoff;
- Losing his virginity;
- Hot dogs;
Also note that:
- Sam Wilson is everyone's free therapist, and is generally the nicest guy;
- Darcy is a Mary-Sue for authors and sleeps with everyone;
- Everyone lives together in Avengers Tower and it is like a college dorm;
- Pepper Potts takes care of all problems;
- Bucky is sarcastic and sexy, or he is broken and sad;
- Bucky likes orange juice;
- The Avengers and/or S.H.I.E.L.D. have a lot of missions that require agents to pose as a couple;
- All of the Avengers listen to more Fall-Out Boy and One Direction than I would have guessed.
This is the important information I have gathered so far. I love fan fiction guys. Hit me up with/for recs! I'll see you on the beach with my iPad out!